Friday, September 24, 2010

Multi-Touchscreen, Great Investment

A few years back, there was an invention of a multi-touchscreen. Anything could be done with the touch of a finger, or two. In a video production, Jeff Han explained and showed many insane things you can do with it. It has a low cost for a touchscreen, and has a high resolution making it a very valuable item.  I truthfully think that many of these will be sold all around. If I had the choice to buy it, I would save up and do so. It is a great piece of art, and art can be made with it, such as clay as lava, and others. As much as I haven't seen these creations firsthand, through a video and hearing the audience was enough to know it is a great buy. So, go out and research this multi-touchscreen and save up to buy it, I highly doubt you'll regret the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment